Look closely at our signals. You will see many find details that are not found in other manufacturer's products. I have highlighted some of the details below. Because of their smaller size, some HO and N scale signals do not have all of the following.
1. The signals are all scale size, color and appearance.
2. Each LED light is as close to the actual railroad colors as is available on the market today.
3. Each LED has the searchlight look giving a bright beam of light toward the train it is facing.
4. Each aspect fades in and out as is seen on the actual railroad signal.
5. Each signal has the correct cap on the top.
6. The platforms, railings, supports and ladder are all scale size even having the same uniform width.
7. Clamp and bolt details are added to the front of each rail, platform and support.
8. Rivet detail is added to the front of the backgrounds on most signal targets.
9. Each of the target heads has hinge and lock details on the doors.
10. Each light hole has a "blank" detail cover if that color is not used.
11. The bottom support base is scale size with added bolt detail. Some bases have the correct junction box.
12. The cement foundation is set for the correct signal height and easier installation.
13. Most wires are hidden by wire conduits.
14. Some signals come in both left and right versions where prototypical.
15. All wiring comes with modular plugs for easier installation under the layout.